Vascular disrupting agents (VDAs) are the novel oncology drugs being developed to more specifically combat complex, life threatening cancer indications
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the current market landscape of vascular disrupting agents and their developers.
- Detailed profiles of the prominent players in the domain (shortlisted on the basis of number of vascular disrupting agents in development pipeline).
- An in-depth analysis of more than 530 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of various vascular disrupting agents.
- A detailed review of more than 750 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on vascular disrupting agents.
- An in-depth analysis of grants awarded to various research institutes for the projects related to vascular disrupting agents, in the period between 2016 and January 2021.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, and their assessment (based on the strength and activeness) represented in the form of 2×2 matrices.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Indication
- Chemotherapy-induced Neutropenia
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Recurrent Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Transitional Cell Cancer of Renal Pelvis and Ureter
- Therapeutic Area
- Solid Tumors
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Ligand Directed Agents
- Type of Therapy
- Combination Therapy
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- AGC Biologics
- Avid Bioservices
- Iceni Pharmaceuticals
- Oncotelic Therapeutics
- VBL Therapeutics
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- TIL-based Therapies Market, 2021-2030
- TCR-based Therapies Market, 2021-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics Market, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415