The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these services over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in providing teleradiology services.
- An in-depth company competitiveness analysis of teleradiology service providers, taking into consideration various company specific parameters.
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players that are currently engaged in offering teleradiology services.
- An analysis of the partnerships, recent investments, and other recent initiatives taken by various stakeholders engaged in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of the current and future market based on blue ocean strategy, covering a strategic plan / guide for emerging teleradiology players to help unlock an uncontested market.
- An elaborate analysis on the cost saving potential associated with the implementation of teleradiology in interpretation of diagnostic imaging, by taking into consideration several relevant parameters.
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Claude Hooton (President and Chief Executive Officer, Nucleushealth)
- Karan Malik (Co-Founder, Eminence Health Solutions)
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Telemedicine Tools and Software Providers Market: Focus on Remote Patient Monitoring, 2021-2030
- At-Home Blood Collection and Micro Sampling Devices Market, 2021-2030
- Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery, Development and Manufacturing, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091