Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “RNA Targeting Small Molecules Therapeutics Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
RNAs represent a one-of-a-kind class of molecules that can interact with three different types of biological macromolecules, namely DNA, RNA and proteins which further enables the development of therapies capable of targeting previously deemed undruggable transcripts and genes. In the past few years, a number of novel techniques have been developed to expand the druggability of RNA molecules. As a result, numerous small molecules, capable of acting on current and novel RNA targets are also being investigated in clinical and preclinical studies for the treatment of various indications, such as genetic diseases, infectious diseases and different types of cancers.
To order this 260+ page report, which features 110+ figures, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/rna-targeting-small-molecule-therapeutics-market.html
Key Market Insights
100+ RNA targeting small molecule therapeutics have been / are being developed for the treatment of different types of disease indications
Close to 70% of the aforementioned therapeutic candidates are under preclinical evaluation. Further, two therapies, namely Translarna™ and Risdiplam, have been approved for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and spinal muscular atrophy respectively.
More than 45% of the therapies under clinical evaluation are currently in phase II developmental stage
Around 50% of therapies under clinical evaluation are being developed to target oncological disorders; of which 53% of candidates are being evaluated under phase I clinical stage of development
Close to 60% of the therapies under preclinical evaluation are currently in discovery phase of development
Around 44% of the therapies under preclinical evaluation are being developed to target neurological disorders; of which close to 50% of drug candidates underwent RNA splicing modification.
More than 55% of the players evaluating RNA Targeting small molecule therapies are small companies
North America has emerged as a key hub, featuring the presence of 63% developers. The developer landscape is further dominated by players that have been established post-2012, representing around 68% of the total number of stakeholders
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/rna-targeting-small-molecule-therapeutics-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in the development of RNA targeting small molecule therapeutics?
- What are the current investment trends in this field?
- Which are the key therapeutic areas for which RNA targeting small molecule therapies are being developed?
- What are the different technological approaches adopted by various players for the development of RNA targeting small molecule therapeutics?
- What type of partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different RNA targeting small molecule therapeutics developers engaged in this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/rna-targeting-small-molecule-therapeutics-market.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- RAS Targeting Therapies: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- DNA Damage Response Targeting Therapeutics: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
- HER2 Targeting Therapies: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2030
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis