The exact cause of this rare disorder, which affects 5-17 in 100,000 people, is unknown; however, a complex interplay between different risk factors, including age, genetics and environment, is likely to contribute to the onset of this rare tauopathy
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products.
- Detailed profiles of the players that are engaged in the development of drug products / therapies for progressive supranuclear palsy.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies, based on the various relevant parameters.
- A detailed analysis identifying the key opinion leaders (KOLs), featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs.
- An in-depth analysis of grants awarded to various research institutes for the projects related to progressive supranuclear palsy, in the period between 2010 and July 2021.
- An in-depth analysis of the published articles related to PSP and potential therapeutics based on the year of publication, top authors, key journals and emerging focus areas.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in this domain since 2015, covering instances of research and development, licensing, product development, clinical trials, and other relevant types of deals.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the clinical and commercial attractiveness of pipeline molecules (phase II), taking into consideration target patient population, expected launch date, competitive landscape, annual treatment cost and likely adoption of the therapy.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Phase II Drugs
- Type of Therapy
- Symptomatic / Palliative
- Regional Distribution
- North America (US)
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK)
The report also features detailed transcripts of discussions (in reverse chronological order) held with the following experts:
- Daniel Brennan (Business and Operations Advisor, NeuroTau)
- Fabrizio Stocchi (Director of the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Research Center,IRCCS San Raffaele)
Key companies covered in the report
- Woolsey Pharmaceuticals
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Brain Concussion Market, 2021-2031
- Hunter Syndrome: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2031
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2031
- Neurotrophic Keratitis: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2031
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (2nd Edition): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2021-2031
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415