Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape, featuring an elaborate list of over 450 active CMOs engaged in this domain, along with information on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, geographical location of CMOs, type of business segment (active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), intermediates and finished dosage formulations (FDFs)), type of API(s) manufactured (complex, generic and sterile), type of FDF(s) offered (oral solids, liquids / semi-solids, injectables, inhalation and others), type of service(s) offered, type of primary packaging form (blister, tubes, vial / cartridge, ampoule, sachets / pouches / bags, inhalers / nasal sprays, glass / plastic / dropper bottles, pre-filled syringes / autoinjectors), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial) and specific location of manufacturing facilities (country-wise).
- A detailed analysis of various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in number of companies acquired and geographical distribution of the activity, during the period 2017-2021. Further, it highlights the relationship between deal multiples (based on revenues), number of employees and experience of the acquired firm.
- A detailed analysis of the recent expansions (since 2017) undertaken by various service providers in order to augment their respective pharmaceutical contract manufacturing service portfolios, based on a several relevant parameters, such as year of expansion, purpose of expansion (capability expansion, capacity expansion, facility expansion, new facility), type of business segment (API(s), FDF(s)), capital invested, scale of operation (clinical, commercial), type of service(s) offered (formulation, manufacturing, packaging), geographical location of facility, and most active players (in terms of number of instances).
- An estimate of the global, installed capacity for the manufacturing of small-molecule drugs, based on information provided by various industry stakeholders in the public domain. It also features distribution of the available capacity on the basis of scale of operation (clinical and commercial), company size (small, mid-sized and large firms) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific).
Key companies covered in the report
- AMRI Global
- DPT Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Aenova Group
- Almac Group
- Corden Pharma
- Fresenius Kabi
- CMIC Group
- Nectar Lifesciences
- WuXi AppTec
For more information, please click on the following link:
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market/191.html or email email@example.com
Other Recent Offerings
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Pharmaceutical Contract Research Services Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
0 responses on "<strong>The pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is projected to grow at an annualized rate of ~7%, till 2030, claims Roots Analysis</strong>"