Given the recent developments in healthcare, supporting safety and efficacy of peptide and affiliated macrocycle drugs, the industry is presently witnessing an increase in discovery and development initiatives related to such therapeutic modalities.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study on the current market landscape and future of companies offering services for peptides and macrocycle drug discovery operations. The study includes in-depth analyses, highlighting the capabilities of various service / technology providers engaged in this market. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering peptide and macrocycle drug discovery services
- An insightful geographical benchmarking of the capabilities of companies of various sizes, highlighting the key focus areas, comparing their existing strengths both within and beyond their respective peer groups (based on geography and company size).
- An in-depth analysis of peptide platform and library service providers, featuring information on their company details, purpose of the platform, type of peptide manufactured and platform access model.
- Profiles of peptides and macrocycle drug discovery service providers, featuring information on the year of establishment, location of headquarters, peptide discovery service / platform portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering mergers and acquisitions, research collaborations, R&D agreements, licensing agreements (related to both technology platforms and service providers) and other form of collaborations.
- An analysis of proprietary display technologies developed by different drug discovery technology providers, based on the 2X2 matrix.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of peptides
- Synthetic peptides
- Biologic and recombinant peptides
- Type of discovery steps
- Target identification and validation
- Hit identification
- Lead generation
- Lead optimization
- Therapeutic Area
- Oncological disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Urological disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- CNS disorders
- Other diseases
- Company Size
- Small companies
- Mid-sized companies
- Large and very large companies
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- JPT Peptide Technologies
- CPC Scientific
- Creative Peptides
- RA Pharmaceuticals
- Creative Biolabs
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market, 2020–2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Global Autoinjectors Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
0 responses on "The peptides and macrocycle drug discovery services market is estimated to be worth USD 1.5 billion in 2030, By Roots Analysis"