Roots Analysis has done a detailed study on “Global Regulatory T-Cell (Tregs) Therapies Market”, covering key aspects of the industry’s evolution and identifying potential future growth opportunities.
Given the various benefits offered, including high target specificity, customization potential and ability to generate immunological memory, regulatory Treg cell therapies have garnered significant attention among key industry stakeholders for the treatment of various oncological and non-oncological disease indications.
To order this 145+ page report, which features 90+ figures and 60+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
- More than 150 industry players across the world are presently engaged in evaluating the potential of nearly 300 next generation immune checkpoint modulators for the treatment of multiple disease indications
- The pipeline features a variety of marketed / clinical stage therapies, targeting a number of different types of immune checkpoints and being investigated for administration via different routes
- In the last few years, over 600 clinical studies of various types of immune checkpoint modulation-based therapies, involving nearly 90,000 patients across different centers / hospitals, have been initiated worldwide
- In the pursuit of obtaining an edge within this emerging and highly competitive market landscape, developers are actively exploring the therapeutic potential of novel immune checkpoints, beyond PD-L1, PD-1 and CTLA-4
- Over time, big pharma players have initiated product development programs focused on immune checkpoint modulation for treating various oncological indications, investing significant capital, time and effort
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and identify potential growth opportunities associated with Treg cell therapies, over the coming decade. The report also includes likely sales forecasts of Treg cell therapies that are in the mid to late stages of development.
For more information, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/regulatory-t-cell-therapies-market.html
You may also be interested in the following reports :
- CD47 Targeting Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (6th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TIL-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091