To order this 200+ page report, which features 70+ figures and 120+ tables, please visit
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of NGS library preparation kits over the next decade. The study features an in-depth analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of NGS kits.
- A competitiveness analysis of NGS library preparation kits, based on various parameters, namely supplier power and product competitiveness.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players offering NGS library preparation kits, based in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to NGS library preparation kits and reagents, from January 2020 to October 2021.
- A case study on the history and evolution of genome sequencing with details on first, second and third generation sequencing platforms.
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- At-Home Blood Collection and Micro Sampling Devices Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Global Pharmaceutical Vials Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel Drug Reconstitution Systems Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Bioprocess Controllers and Automation Systems Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Novel Ocular Drug Delivery Devices Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Cell Therapy Packaging Products and Services Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis