Advances in the field of disease diagnostics have led to a substantial increase in the development of point-of-care medical imaging devices; handheld ultrasound scanners have emerged as a novel solution to cater to the unmet need in this domain. In fact, the demand for handheld ultrasound devices is on a surge amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. These portable, pocket-friendly, point-of-care devices have revolutionized the treatment of COVID-19 patients by provide remote access to doctors and ensures safety of the staff.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of such compact diagnostic devices, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development / manufacturing of handheld ultrasound imaging devices
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players that offer a several handheld ultrasound imaging scanners (shortlisted on the basis of the product portfolio).
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands by taking into consideration several relevant aspects.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis featuring a four-dimensional bubble chart, highlighting the key players in this domain.
- A comprehensive product competitiveness analysis to evaluate prominent scanners based on several product specific parameters.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in the domain, during the time period 2010-2020.
- An insightful analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with the use of handheld ultrasound imaging devices, based on information from close to 50 countries.
- An informed estimate of the global demand for handheld ultrasound imaging devices for the period 2020-2030.
- A review of the end-user specific product distribution strategies adopted by different device developers along with demand and market attractiveness for handheld ultrasound imaging devices.
- An insightful discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on the overall handheld ultrasound imaging devices market, along with the key lessons learnt from big pharma players in 2008 recession.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Application Area
- Cardiac Scanning
- Emergency Medicines
- Gynecological / Obstetrics Scanning
- Musculoskeletal Scanning
- Pulmonary Scanning
- Urological Scanning
- Vascular Surgery
- Other Application Areas
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/319/request-sample.html
- Type of Transducer Array
- Other Scanners
- Type of Software
- Smartphone Applications
- Customized Software
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Maternity Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End-Users
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
For additional details, please visit
Key companies covered in the report
- Aidmax Medical
- Beijing Konted Medical Technology
- Biim Ultrasound
- Butterfly Network
- CJ Medical
- Clarius Mobile Health
- GE Healthcare
- Guangzhou Top Medical Equipment
- Interson Medical Instruments
- Somax Systems
- WuHan Youkey Bio-Medical Electronics
- Yor Labs
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Liquid Biopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030: Focus on Circulating Tumor Markers such as CTCs, ctDNA, cfDNA, Exosomes and Other Biomarkers
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis