Screening small molecule fragments has made it possible to identify pharmacological leads against otherwise hard to target hotspots on biomolecules, such as allosteric sites, rendering this approach a valuable alternative method of drug discovery
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Fragment-based Drug Discovery Market: Library and Service Providers, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of this approach over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of fragment-based drug discovery library and service providers.
- Elaborate profiles of the companies providing libraries and services for fragment-based drug discovery (shortlisted on the basis of the service portfolio and number of fragment screening techniques offered).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past.
- A detailed analysis on acquisition targets.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of fragment-based drug discovery library and service providers.
- An analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with the use of fragment-based drug discovery approach.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Technique
- X-ray Crystallography
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Other Screening Techniques
- Type of Service
- Library Screening
- Fragment Screening
- Fragment Optimization
- End User
- Industry Players
- Non-Industry Players
- Key Geographical Region
- North America (US and Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific / rest of the world)
Key companies covered in the report:
- Charles River Laboratories
- Creative Biolabs
- Creative Biostructure
- Red Glead Discovery
- SARomics Biostructures
- Shanghai ChemPartner
- Sygnature Discovery
- Vernalis Research
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other recent offerings
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- Antibody Discovery: Services and Platforms Market (2nd Edition), 2018-2028
- In Silico / Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market: Focus on Large Molecules (Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides, Nucleic Acid, Gene Therapy and Vectors), 2020-2030 (Including Structure Based Drug Discovery, Fragment Based Drug Discovery, Ligand Based Drug Discovery, Target Based Drug Discovery, Interface Based Drug Discovery Approaches)
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/ Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
0 responses on "The fragment-based drug discovery market is estimated to be worth around USD 1.6 billion by 2030, predicts Roots Analysis"