With 13 drugs approved in the European Union and the US, Fc fusion therapeutics are considered to be one of the most successful classes of IgG-based products. The success of these biopharmaceutical products can be attributed to their diverse biological and pharmacological properties, including an extended serum half-life, enhanced Fc mediated effector functions, easy expression, increased stability and aggregation resistance, modulated immunogenicity and improved safety profiles, for the treatment of a wide range of disease indications
To order this 130+ page report, which features 95+ figures and 140+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
Presently, more than 115 Fc fusion therapeutics are approved / under development
Over 60% of the aforementioned candidates are being evaluated in clinical stages; of these, 50 molecules are in advanced phases (Phase II and above) of clinical trials. This is followed by more than 30% of the Fc fusion therapeutics which are already marketed for various disease indications. It is worth noting that majority of the pipeline therapies (18) are being developed to target PD-L1 for the treatment of oncological disorders.
More than 25 companies claim to be engaged in the development of Fc fusion therapeutics
Post 2001, there has been a significant rise in the number of companies working in this domain. It is worth noting that majority (48%) of the firms engaged in this domain are based in North America, followed by those headquartered in Asia-Pacific (38%) and Europe (3%).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players involved in the development of Fc fusion therapeutics?
- Which geographies are the most active in conducting clinical trials on Fc fusion therapeutics?
- Which are the leading funding organizations providing grants for Fc fusion therapeutics?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders engaged in the Fc fusion therapeutics market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For additional details, please visit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Regulatory T-Cell Therapies (Tregs) Market, 2021–2035
- CD47 Targeting Therapeutics Market, 2021-2035
- Light Activated Therapies Market, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis