To order this 500+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/cell-encapsulation-focus-on-therapeutics-and-technologies-2019-2030-/249.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of encapsulated cell therapies and affiliated technologies, highlighting various target disease indications, phase of development, encapsulation method, type of cells / API, and route of administration, along with information on various stakeholder companies that are developing novel encapsulation methods / techniques for use in storage and transportation of cells, as well as other applications.
- Comprehensive profiles of industry players that are currently engaged in the preclinical / clinical development of their proprietary encapsulated cell therapies, featuring an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), and a detailed description of its product(s), highlighting mechanism of action, current development status, and key preclinical / clinical trial results. Each profile also includes a list of recent developments, highlighting the key milestones achieved, partnership activity, and the likely strategies that may be adopted by these players to fuel growth in the in the foreseen future.
- An in-depth analysis of the patents that have been published related to cell encapsulation technologies, since 2013. The analysis also highlights the key trends associated with these patents, across patent type, regional applicability, CPC classification, emerging focus areas, leading industry players (in terms of number of patents filed / granted), and current intellectual property-related benchmarks and valuation.
- A comprehensive clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various encapsulated cell therapies. The analysis highlights the key trends associated with these clinical studies across various parameters, such as trial start year, trial status, phase of development, leading industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of trials conducted), study design, target therapeutic area, key indications, study focus, clinical endpoints, and enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain in the period 2013-2018, covering R&D collaborations, licensing agreements, mergers and acquisitions, product development and / or commercialization agreements, manufacturing agreements, clinical trial agreements, process development agreements, and other relevant deals.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings received by companies that are focused in this area.
- A detailed study on the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes in this field.
- An analysis highlighting potential strategic partners (for instance, manufacturers) for encapsulated therapy developers based on multiple parameters, such as therapeutic focus overlap, cell type overlap, research programs, existing collaborations, and developer strength.
To Request for Sample report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/249/request-sample.html
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of licensing deal payment
- Upfront payment
- Milestone payment
- Therapeutic area
- Metabolic disorder
- Neurological disorder
- Ophthalmic disorder
- Oncological disorder
- Target disease indication
- Ataxia telangiectasia
- Breast cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Macular telangectasia
- Pancreatic cancer
- Parkinson’s disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
To Request for Customize report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/cell-encapsulation-focus-on-therapeutics-and-technologies-2019-2030/request-customization.html
- Type of encapsulation material used
- Alginate-based microcapsule
- Cellulose hydrogel
- Medical-grade plastic
- Red blood cell
- Key geographical region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and rest of the world
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to cell encapsulation technologies?
- Which clinical conditions can be treated using encapsulated cell therapy products?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the key technology platforms that leverage the concept of cell encapsulation?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the key geographies where research on encapsulated cell therapies is being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key thought leaders with expertise in cell encapsulation technologies?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- Who are the potential strategic partners (for instance, manufacturers) for encapsulated therapy developers?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Large Volume Wearable Injectors Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Bolus, Basal and Continuous Delivery Devices
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
- Subcutaneous Biologics, Technologies and Drug Delivery Systems (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD)
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
0 responses on "The “Encapsulated Cell Therapies and Encapsulation Technologies Market” report"