A steadily growing demand for biologic fill / finish services has generated a range of new opportunities for contract service providers; stakeholders have invested heavily to ensure product integrity and safety
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers offering drug product manufacturing services within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of companies that claim to specialize in fill / finish operations. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of contract fill / finish services market for biopharmaceuticals.
- A region-wise, company competitiveness analysis, highlighting prominent fill / finish service providers across various packaging types.
- Elaborate profiles of key players across key geographies (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific).
- An analysis of the recent collaborations (signed since 2013) focused on the contract fill / finish services for biologics.
- A detailed analysis of the expansions undertaken (since 2013) by various service providers for augmenting their respective fill / finish service portfolios.
- An estimate of the global contract fill / finish capacity, by taking into consideration the capacities of various fill / finish service providers.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for fill / finish of biologics, taking into account the top 20 biologics.
- An analysis to identify the key performance indicators for service providers active in the domain.
- A case study to highlight the benefits of using robotic / automated equipment for aseptic fill / finish processes.
- A case study to highlight the role of ready-to-use packaging containers in aseptic fill / finish operations.
- A discussion on the potential growth areas and recent trends impacting the outsourcing potential for biopharmaceuticals.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Types of Primary Packaging Containers
- Types of Biologics
- Peptides / proteins
- Cell therapies
- Gene therapies
- Viral products
- Company Size
- Large / very large
- Scale of Operation
- Key Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Other indications
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India and Australia)
The report features inputs from a number of eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, “Currently, majority of biologics are being filled in vials, however, the scenario is likely to change in the future due to the growing demand and preference for self-administration devices.” The report features detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Ales Sima, Business Development Manager, oncomed manufacturing
- Gregor Kawaletz, Chief Commercial Officer, IDT Biologika
- Jos Vergeest, International Business Developer, HALIX
- Purushottam Singnurkar, Research Director and Head of Formulation Development, Syngene International
Key companies covered in the report
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories (ABL)
- Albany Molecular Research (AMRI)
- BioPharma Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- Emergent BioSolutions
- IDT Biologika
- Mycenax Biotech
- Vetter Pharma
- WuXi Biologics
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market, 2019-2030
- Elastomeric Closure Components Market For Vials, Cartridges and Syringes, 2019-2030: Focus on Caps, Needle Shields, Plungers, Stoppers, Seals, Tip Caps and Other Closures
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Patient Recruitment and Retention Services Market, 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis