Bispecific antibody therapeutics represent a transformative approach to modern treatment; over the years, this upcoming class of ‘two-target’ artificially engineered drugs have generated significant enthusiasm within the medical science community
For more Insightful information please click on link:
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of bispecific antibody therapeutics.
- A comprehensive analysis of novel technology platforms that are either currently available or being developed for the generation of bispecific antibody therapeutics.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and clinical stage (phase II and phase III) bispecific antibody therapeutics.
- Key takeaways from the bispecific antibody therapeutics pipeline.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of recent partnerships and collaboration agreements inked in bispecific antibody therapeutics domain.
- A review on the key steps involved and challenges associated with the manufacturing of bispecific antibodies.
- A clinical trial analysis of ongoing and planned studies related to bispecific antibody therapeutics.
- A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of the marketed bispecific antibodies.
- A discussion on important, industry-specific trends, key market drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Disease Indication
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Eye Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- Hematological Malignancies
- Infectious Diseases
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Mechanism of Action
- Cytokines Retargeting / Neutralization
- Dual Ligands Blocking
- T-cell Retargeting / Activation
To request a sample report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/286/request-sample.html
- Target Antigens
- CD3 x CD19
- CD30 x CD16A
- Factor IXa x Factor X
- IL-1α x IL-1β
- IL-13 x IL-4
- IL-17A x Albumin
- IL-17A x IL-17F
- Psl x PcrV
- TNF-α x HAS
- VEGF-A x ANG2
- Antibody Format
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Martin Steiner (Chief Executive Officer, Synimmune)
- Ludger Große-Hovest (Chief Scientific Officer, Synimmune)
- Jane Dancer (Chief Business Officer, F-Star)
- Siobhan Pomeroy (Senior Director, Business Development, Cytom X)
- Yinjue Wang (Associate Director, Process Development, Innovent Biologics)
To request a customize report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/bispecific-antibodies/request-customization.html
Key companies covered in the report
- Chugai Pharmaceuticals
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Taisho Pharmaceuticals
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global Preventive Vaccines Market, 2020-2030
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2019-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery, Development and Manufacturing Market
- Dravet Syndrome Market
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD)
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis