Owing to their advanced features and cost saving potential, bioprocess controllers and automation systems have been adopted widely by stakeholders in order to optimize and fasten the manufacturing process of biologics
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Bioprocess Controllers and Automation Systems Market, 2021-2030”
The report features an extensive study on the extensive study of the current landscape and the likely future potential of bioprocess controllers and automation systems, over the next decade. The study also features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of bioprocess controller and automation systems (upstream controllers, downstream controller systems and bioprocess control software) based on a number of relevant parameters. In addition, it presents details of the companies manufacturing bioprocess controller and automation systems, highlighting their year of establishment, company size, and geographical presence.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of upstream controllers, downstream controller systems and process control software, taking into consideration several relevant parameters.
- Tabulated profiles of the key players providing upstream controllers, downstream controller systems and process control software, which are headquartered in North America and Europe. Each profile includes an overview of the company, information on the financial performance (if available), product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- A contemporary market trend analysis, featuring a world map representation to highlight the regional distribution of players engaged in the development of upstream controllers, downstream controller systems and bioprocess control software, along with the information on type of products offered (upstream controllers, downstream controller systems and bioprocess control software). Further, the chapter also presents (a) a heat map representation of upstream controllers, based on compatibility with bioreactor systems, scale of operation and mode of operation, (b) a grid analysis of upstream controllers, based on scale of operation, compatibility with bioreactor systems and processes controlled (c) a grid analysis of downstream controller systems, based on scale of operation, type of systems and key features, (d) an analysis of downstream controller systems, based on mode of operation and application area (e) a grid analysis of bioprocess control software, based on scale of operation, key features and processes controlled and (f) an analysis of bioprocess control software, based on scale of operation and compatibility with bioprocessing systems.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted for bioprocess controller and automation systems, till July 2021, highlighting key trends associated with these patents.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of the key industry players (including upstream controller developers, downstream controller system developers, and bioprocess control software developers), highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary products by taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as experience of the manufacturer, number of products offered, product diversity, and number of patents published.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the financial opportunity within the bioprocess controllers and automation systems markt across the following segments:
- Type of Controllers
- Upstream / Downstream controller systems
- Bioprocess control software
- Analysis by Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical Operation
- Commercial Operation
Press Release: Variation 1 (Format 2)
- Analysis by Mode of Operation
- Batch / Fed-batch
- Analysis by Types of Systems
- Single-use systems
- Stainless Steel / Other Systems
- Analysis by Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report:
- Applikon Biotechnology
- Solaris Biotech
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other recent offerings:
- Continuous Manufacturing Equipment Providers Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
- Single-Use Bioreactors Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
- Telemedicine Tools and Software Providers Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Cloud-based Solutions for Drug Discovery, Development and Manufacturing Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
0 responses on "The bioprocess controllers and automation systems market is projected to be grow at a significant pace by 2030, claims Roots Analysis"