To order this 750+ page report, please visit this– https://rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/biopharma-contract-manufacturing-market-3rd-edition-2019-2030/250.html
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, featuring a comprehensive list of active CMOs and detailed analysis of the manufacturing service providers based on a number of parameters, such as scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of biologics manufactured (peptides / proteins, antibodies, vaccines, cell therapies, gene therapies, antibody drug conjugates, vectors, biosimilars, nucleic acids and others), type of expression systems used (mammalian, microbial and others), year of establishment, employee size, geographical location of the CMO, number of manufacturing facilities, as well as the location of these facilities, GMP compliance, affiliations to regulatory agencies, type of bioreactors used (single-use bioreactors and stainless steel bioreactors), mode of operation of bioreactors (batch, fed-batch and perfusion) and bioprocessing capacity.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that have a diverse range of capabilities for the development, manufacturing and packaging of biologics. Each profile provides an overview of the company, its financial performance (if available), information related to its service portfolio, manufacturing facilities, and details on partnerships, recent developments (expansions), as well as a comprehensive future outlook.
- A detailed discussion on the key enablers in this domain, including certain niche product classes, such as antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), bispecific antibodies, cell therapies, gene therapies and viral vectors, which are likely to have a significant impact on the growth of the contract services market.
- A case study on the growing global biosimilars market, highlighting the opportunities for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for biologics, taking into account the top 20 biologics, based on a various relevant parameter, such as target patient population, dosing frequency and dose strength of the abovementioned products.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a comprehensive SWOT framework, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, including a Harvey ball analysis, highlighting the relative effect of each SWOT parameter on the overall pharmaceutical industry.
- A survey analysis featuring inputs solicited from various experts who are directly / indirectly involved in providing CMO services to medical device developers.
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/250/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key manufacturers (industry / non-industry) of cell-based therapies, across the world?
- What is the global demand for biologics-based therapies?
- What are the major recent developments (such as partnerships and expansions) in this industry?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this domain?
- What is the current, installed contract manufacturing capacity for biologics?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For more information, please click on the following link: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/biopharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market/250.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis