Limited treatment options and unmet needs are the key drivers of research activity in this domain. Several industry and non-industry players are presently engaged in developing various types of disease modifying interventions and drug / therapy candidates that offer symptomatic relief. Moreover, multiple venture capital firms and other strategic investors have been supporting the research related initiatives of various start-ups. Driven by a rich development pipeline and the efforts of various stakeholders, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace in the coming future.
To order this 150+ page report, which features 90+ figures, please visit
Key Market Insights
More than 240 drug candidates for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and associated symptoms are currently being investigated
Over 90% of the therapies are being evaluated across preclinical and clinical stages, either as monotherapies or in combination with other products. Majority of the drugs (60%) are designed for oral administration.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/247/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players involved in the Alzheimer’s disease industry?
- Which geographies are the most active in conducting clinical trials on therapies for Alzheimer’s disease?
- Which are the leading funding organizations providing grants in the Alzheimer’s disease industry?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders in the Alzheimer’s disease industry?
- How is the current and future market opportunity, related to Alzheimer’s disease, likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholder(s), who were very optimistic concerning the adoption of display library technologies. The report includes detailed transcripts of the discussions held with the following industry experts:
- Kenneth Moch (President and Chief Executive Officer, Cognition Therapeutics)
- Mathias Schmidt (Chief Executive Officer, ArmaGen)
- Ram Bhatt (Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Founder, ICB International)
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market, 2021-2031
- Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market, 2021-2030
- HER2 Targeting Therapies Market, 2021-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415