The potential therapeutic applications of RNAi were realized almost immediately after the phenomenon was first described; over the years, developers have gradually progressed their proprietary drug candidates with cautious optimism
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “RNAi Therapeutics Market (2nd Edition), 2019 – 2030: Focus on siRNA, miRNA, shRNA and DNA.”
The “RNAi Therapeutics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030: Focus On siRNA, miRNA, shRNA and DNA” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with RNAi therapeutics. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends within this evolving market. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
To order this 285+ page report, which features 100+ figures and 110+ tables, please visit this
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of RNAi therapeutics.
- A competitiveness analysis of key players engaged in this domain, evaluating their respective product portfolios, type of RNAi molecule, target therapeutic areas, company size and year of establishment
- A detailed analysis of more than 70 completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of RNAi therapeutics.
- A detailed analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted related to RNAi therapeutics, since 2014
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by developers of marketed oligonucleotide therapeutics, namely Defitelio®, Exondys® and Onpattro®.
- Detailed profiles of RNAi Therapeutics that are in the late stage clinical development
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Key Therapeutic Areas
- Oncological disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Genetic disorders
- Ophthalmic disorders
- Hepatic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Type of RNAi molecule
- Route of administration
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific and the Rest of the world
- Leading Player
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/295/request-sample.html
Key companies covered in the report
- Quark Pharmaceuticals
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
- Souzhou Ribo Life Sciences
- Olix Pharmaceuticals
- Ariz Precision Medicine
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- Benitec Biopharma
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
0 responses on "RNAi Therapeutics Market is estimated to be worth USD 9.2 billion in 2030, predicts Roots Analysis"