To order this detailed 180+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/peptides-and-macrocycle-discovery/300.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering peptide and macrocycle drug discovery services, including developer information (year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), type of peptide manufactured (linear, cyclic, helical and others), drug discovery steps covered in service portfolio (target validation, hit identification, lead generation and lead optimization), peptide generation methods used (liquid phase synthesis, solid phase synthesis, microwave-assisted synthesis, recombinant methods and others), peptide modification services (C-terminal, N-terminal, fret / quenching tags, immunogenic conjugates, linkers / spacers, unnatural AAS, cyclization, stable isotope labels and post-translational modification services) and other services offered (peptide isolation / purification service, peptide detection / identification service and peptide quantification service).
- An insightful geographical benchmarking of the capabilities of companies of various sizes, highlighting the key focus areas, comparing their existing strengths both within and beyond their respective peer groups (based on geography and company size).
- An in-depth analysis of peptide platform and library service providers, featuring information on their company details (year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters), purpose of the platform, type of peptide manufactured (linear, cyclic, helical and others) and platform access model (pipeline licensing, technology licensing, strategic alliance and library provider).
- Profiles of peptides and macrocycle drug discovery service providers, featuring information on the year of establishment, location of headquarters, peptide discovery service / platform portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past, covering mergers and acquisitions, research collaborations, R&D agreements, licensing agreements (related to both technology platforms and service providers) and other form of collaborations.
- An analysis of proprietary display technologies developed by different drug discovery technology providers, based on the 2X2 matrix.
- Informed estimates of the existing market size and the future opportunity for peptides and macrocycle drug discovery service and platform providers, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as total pharmaceutical R&D market, biological pipeline, peptide drugs pipeline and drug discovery outsourcing percentage, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2020-2030.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of peptides
- Synthetic peptides
- Biologic and recombinant peptides
To Request for sample – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/303/request-sample.html
- Type of discovery steps
- Target identification and validation
- Hit identification
- Lead generation
- Lead optimization
- Therapeutic Area
- Oncological disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Urological disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- CNS disorders
- Other diseases
- Company Size
- Small companies
- Mid-sized companies
- Large and very large companies
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/300/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key service providers for peptide discovery?
- Who are the key service providers for macrocycle drug discovery?
- Who are the service providers that can synthesize peptide and macrocycle libraries?
- What is the outsourcing trend in the peptides and macrocycle drug discovery?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments based on the services market?
- What are the promising technology platforms that are available for the discovery of peptides and macrocyclic drugs?
- What are the various trends in partnerships and licensing activity in this domain?
- What are the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats in this industry?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- 1DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market, 2020–2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Global Autoinjectors Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415