To order this detailed 320+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/nuclear-medicine-and-radiopharmaceuitcals-manufacturing/request-customization.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape with respect to the players (industry and non-industry) involved in manufacturing radiopharmaceuticals. It features information on the year of establishment, company size, purpose of production (fulfilling in-house requirements / for contract services), location of headquarters, location of manufacturing facilities, scale of production, applications of radiopharmaceuticals (in diagnosis, therapeutics and theranostics), type of diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals (PET and SPECT), type of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals (alpha emitters, beta emitters and others), target therapeutic area (cardiology, oncology, neurology, thyroid and others) and services offered.
- An insightful four-dimensional comparison of the radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, based on supplier power (year of establishment), product portfolio (number of isotopes being manufactured for various applications targeting different therapeutic areas) of the manufacturer, scale at which they manufacture their respective products and company size.
- Tabulated profiles of key industry players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific (shortlisted based on the company size of the players), featuring a brief overview of the company, a list of products and manufacturing facilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of recent partnerships and collaborations inked in this domain since 2017, based on several parameters, such as the type of partnership, year of partnership, type of radioisotope involved, therapeutic area mentioned in the agreement, application of the radioisotope mentioned in the agreement, and a schematic representation showcasing the players that have forged the maximum number of alliances. Furthermore, we have provided a world map representation of the deals inked in this field, highlighting those that have been established within and across different continents.
- A detailed discussion on the supply chain model of medical isotope Mo-99 (Tc-99m), highlighting the main steps of the supply chain, from irradiation of uranium targets in nuclear research reactors to the administration of Tc-99m to patients. Along with this, it describes the structure of the industry and product market at each step.
To request for Sample Report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/nuclear-medicine-and-radiopharmaceuitcals-manufacturing/request-sample.html
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Target Therapeutic Area
- Application Area
- Type of Diagnostic Radiopharmaceutical
- Type of Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Alpha Emitters
- Beta Emitters
- Purpose of Production
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- J James Davis, Vice President Quality / R&D, Shertech Laboratories
- Andreas Fotopoulos, Professor of Nuclear Medicine, University of Ioannina Medical School
- Jan Pruim, Professor of Medical Imaging / Nuclear Medicine Physician, University Medical Center of Groningen
- Michael van Dam, Professor, Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging, Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
- Anonymous, ITM Isotopen Technologien München
To request for Customize Report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/nuclear-medicine-and-radiopharmaceuitcals-manufacturing/request-customization.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players engaged in the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing market?
- For which application and disease indications are the radiopharmaceuticals being manufactured?
- What are the various type of radionuclides being manufactured for the formulation of radiopharmaceuticals?
- What is the relative competitiveness of manufacturers involved in the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by the radiopharmaceutical manufacturers in this industry?
- What is the supply chain process for medical isotope Mo-99 / Tc-99m?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- High Energy Chemistry / Hazardous Chemistry-based API Manufacturing Services Market: Focus on High Temperature, Low Temperature / Cryogenic, High Pressure and Low Pressure Chemistries, 2020-2030
- Live Biotherapeutic Products and Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Continuous Manufacturing Market (Small Molecules and Biologics), 2020 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis