The crucial role of nanoparticles as drug delivery systems has been extensively studied; these molecules also played a key role in the development of COVID-19 vaccines, enabling a surge in their demand and offering lucrative opportunities for contract manufacturers
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Nanoparticles Manufacturing ” report to its list of offerings.
Many pharmaceutical players are actively trying to identify ways to improve / augment physiochemical properties and drug-like behavior of pharmacological products. Amidst other alternatives, the use of nanoparticles has garnered the attention of many drug developers. Players are also employing lipid / metal nanoparticles to re-formulate their existing products in order to further improve their bioavailability / biocompatibility.
To order this 195+ page report, which features 105+ figures and 110+ tables, please visit
Key Market Insights
Over 50 companies claim to offer nanoparticle contract manufacturing services
Presently, the market is dominated by the presence of small (2-50 employees) and mid-sized (51-200 employees) players, who represent over 65% of the contemporary market landscape. Additionally, it is worth noting that most of the service providers (over 55%) having the required capabilities for nanoparticles are based in North America.
Nearly 65% of the companies engaged in this industry provide services for metal nanoparticles
Of the aforementioned players, nearly half are contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Further, manufacturing facilities of around 40% such contract service providers are based in North America. Notably, around 50% of the total players engaged in this space offer their services to pharmaceutical companies.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players offering contract manufacturing services for nanoparticles?
- Which global regions are considered as key hubs for nanoparticle contract manufacturing?
- What are the most common services offered by nanoparticle contract manufacturers?
- What type of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- Which factors are likely to influence the make (in-house operations) versus buy (outsource operations) decision of nanoparticle developers?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the Nanoparticles Contract Manufacturing (Focus on Lipid and Metal Nanoparticles) Market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Company Size
- Very Small
- Type of Nanoparticle(s) Manufactured
- Lipid Nanoparticles
- Metal Nanoparticles
- Scale of Operation
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/nanoparticles-contract-manufacturing-market.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Sustainable, Biodegradable and Eco-Friendly Packaging Providers Market, 2021-2035
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030
- Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2021-2030
- Lipid Contract Manufacturing (CMO) Market, 2021-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
0 responses on "Nanoparticles contract manufacturing (focus on lipid and metal nanoparticles) market"