Offer type: Remote and Part time
IDEANEXT Creative Content Developer : The aim of the role is to build a team who are tasked with constantly thinking and generating ideas as well as experiment this ideas across different platforms with the aim of developing implementable Solutions to Nigeria’s learning and educational challenges.
– Develop models for e-learning in Nigeria
– Develop business plan and strategies – Carry out research on different topics and discipline and generate reports – Content development
– Must be a graduate or currently enrolled in a tertiary institution – Must be above 18 years old
– Must be active on social media (Any account will do)
– Must be able and willing to travel if the need arises
– Monthly stipends
– Monthly data allowance
– All expense paid trips for meetings and group tours within Nigeria
– Free professional certification
– Access to participate in Local conferences
– Access to participate in an International conference
HOW TO APPLY: If you qualify for this position. Send your name, email and telephone and resume to email@example.com and if you qualify, we will discuss further steps.