Human factors engineering and usability testing have now become an essential part of product design across almost all industries, offering developers the chance to optimize proprietary products in alignment to the preferences of consumers
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing Services Market for Medical Devices, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings
The report features an extensive study on the current market landscape and future of companies offering services for HFE and usability testing for medical devices. The study includes an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various service providers engaged in this market. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies offering human factors engineering and usability testing services for medical devices.
- A detailed company competitiveness analysis of HFE and usability testing service providers, taking into consideration the supplier power (based on the year of establishment of developer) and key specifications, such as core services offered, other services offered and types of medical devices they have designed till date.
- An elaborate discussion on the various guidelines established by major regulatory bodies, governing medical device HFE and usability testing services, across different regions.
- A detailed discussion on the cost implications across various steps of the HFE and usability testing process.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that claim to provide human factors engineering and usability testing services for medical devices.
- A discussion on important industry-specific trends, key market drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of tools used
- Generative tools
- Evaluative tools
- Type of steps involved
- Contextual analysis
- Task analysis
- Design analysis
- Formative studies
- Use risk analysis
- Known use error analysis
- Summative studies
- Regulatory document preparation’
- Device class
- Class I medical devices
- Class II medical devices
- Class III medical devices
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Key companies covered in the – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/human-factors-engineering-and-usability-testing-services/request-sample.html
- Human Factors Consulting Service
- Human Factors MD
- User wise
- Austrian Center for Medical Innovation and Technology (ACIMT)
- THAY Medical
- Jonathan Bar-Or Industrial Design
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Non-Invasive Neurostimulation Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Medical Devices Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis