Are you having trouble figuring out which way is best to export Outlook folders to your desktop? Then read this comprehensive guide to find out how to export Outlook folders on Desktop to multiple formats. We’ve covered both expert and manual ways to save Outlook folders to the desktop in any kind of file format. Now let’s get going!
Have you ever wondered why people choose to export Outlook folders to their desktops? because consumers are beginning to understand how important data backup is—which includes transferring emails from Outlook to the desktop. These days, data is incredibly important, and Outlook data is no different!
This article will guide you through all of the steps involved in saving an Outlook folder to your computer, both manually and professionally. thus pay close attention to all the directions and steps.
What Reason Behind Exporting Outlook Folders to the Desktop?
- Outlook folders may be easily exported to your desktop for efficient organizing, fast backups, and convenient offline access.
- Moving Outlook folders on the desktop can improve security, free up disk space, and make data transfers easier between devices.
- With a local copy on your desktop that is easily available, you can quickly retrieve important information, easily adjust to changes in email clients, and feel at ease.
Best Methods to Add Outlook Folders to Desktop
Here, we’ll guide you through both expert and manual methods for downloading Outlook folders to your desktop. The following lists each of the procedures and stages one by one:
Solution 1. Copy Outlook Folder to Computer Manually
Outlook, the most potent and widely used email software, itself provides a method for exporting Outlook folders to the user’s desktop. Thus, take the actions listed below if you wish to save a particular Outlook folder to your storage device:
- Launch the Outlook program on your Windows PC, and select the File Tab.
- A new screen will appear; select Open & Export and then select Import/Export.
- The next dialog box will appear; click Export to a File.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst) after that.
- Once the necessary directories have been verified, select the option to include subfolders if desired.
- Finally, select a path on your desktop by clicking the Browse option and then clicking Finish.
Important Note – It is crucial that you understand that the manual process will create and copy Outlook folders in the.pst format to the desktop. Outlook is the only program that can open PST files; other programs cannot. Because you will always need Outlook to open it, there is no benefit to exporting Outlook folders to the desktop in PST format. Therefore, you can use the tool’s assistance to directly save Outlook folders in a variety of file formats to your PC.
Solution 2. Export Outlook Folders on Desktop to Multiple Formats
This is the solution that professionals and experts suggest because they avoid using manual methods. Outlook folders in many file formats, including MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, PST, MBOX, HTML, DOC, vCard, CSV, PDF, OLM, and others, can be swiftly and efficiently copied to the desktop when using the CubexSoft PST Converter Tool. Because of the sophisticated technology used in its construction, this application can do its tasks without the assistance of a human. Users only need to click the mouse a few times to instantaneously Even inexperienced users can use this program to save Outlook folders to PCs. Furthermore, Outlook folders can be downloaded to the desktop using the software’s many sophisticated functions. detailed procedure and a few of the cutting-edge features are discussed below section.
How to Export Outlook Folders on Desktop to Multiple Formats?
Here are the easy steps to follow to use the enhanced way to save Outlook folders to your desktop:
Step 1. Download and install the PST File Converter Tool on your PC.
Step 2. After installing, go to the Add Files button to load Outlook PST Files for the conversion process.
Step 3. Now, view all the selected PST files choose the desired files, and press the Export button.
Step 4. Now, choose the required saving output options like MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, etc. from the given drop list.
Step 5. After that, browse the destination path to save converted files.
Step 6. Finally, hit on Convert button to start the conversion process.
Top Benefits and Features of Outlook PST Converter Software
- Bulk and Selected Data Conversion: The program enables users to copy Outlook folders in large quantities at once, without regard to file size, to the desktop. Additionally, the program allows users to see and pick all necessary data from Outlook emails before proceeding with the operation.
- Dual Options: For users with corrupted and orphan PST files, this program offers two options. Users can upload one or more Outlook data files by using the “select files” and “select folders” options.
- Various Saving Formats: The program supports several different saving formats, including HTML, CSV, vCard, PST, MBOX, EML, PDF, MSG, TXT, and others. Users can thus accomplish all of these tasks, including printing, exporting Outlook emails in MSG format, and saving Outlook emails to a hard disk. Additionally, users can convert Outlook emails to other email services, such as Outlook.com, Office 365, G Suite, Yahoo Mail, and so on.
- File Naming Option: After the conversion process, users can manage their converted data by utilizing the file naming option via Date, From, To, Subject, etc. to preserve folder structure. This is useful if you want to save your data as EML, MSG, TXT, or PDF.
We covered how to export Outlook folders to desktops in the blog post above. The techniques listed above can assist users easily copy Outlook folders to their desktops. Users can find quick and simple solutions by using the methods described below. For each user of the Outlook email clients, we have provided solutions.
Use the application’s trial version if users are experiencing these issues to gain a better understanding. Users can purchase the licensed edition for more features and benefits if they are satisfied.