Those who are looking for the best solution for their hair loss problem should know that a hair transplant is the most effective method for it. Most people experiencing hair loss opt for a hair transplant surgery to restore natural-looking hair growth. A successful hair transplant surgery can help you achieve your desired look in no time.
But you cannot deny the fact that choosing the best hair transplant technique is not as easy as it seems. Yes, it is because there are several hair transplant techniques out there. And all of them are advanced and cutting-edge. However, not all bring you the same results. Hence, choosing the best becomes indispensable for the best outcomes.
The main hair transplant techniques available these days include Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT), Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), and Platelets Rice Plasma (PRP) Therapy. However, FUE hair transplant in Lucknow is one of the best techniques for getting fuller and more natural-looking hair.
If you wonder why FUE hair transplant is better than other techniques, then read this post.
This post has all you need to know about the technique before you make your choice.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in…
What Exactly is the FUE Hair Transplant Technique?
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. It is a surgical process for achieving natural-looking hair growth. It is essential that the surgery is performed by a qualified FUE hair transplant surgeon in Lucknow. A qualified surgeon will always provide you with the best outcomes. Unlike FUT, this procedure involves the extraction of individual hair follicles from the donor region of the scalp. These hair follicles are then transplanted into the balding area, commonly known as the recipient site. FUE hair transplant is popular because it gives the appearance of thicker hair. People who have undergone FUE treatment often claim to have the best results.
Not only is this treatment ideal for scalp hair transplant, but also people choose it for beard and eyebrow implantation. Individuals who encounter hair thinning on their beard or eyebrows may also consider the FUE treatment.
Ideal Candidate for FUE Treatment
Ideal candidates for the FUE transplant include men and women experiencing male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness. This kind of baldness often affects the top or front of the head, leading to hair thinning in those areas. The FUE transplant is considered best for people who are not otherwise suitable candidates for the FUT technique. FUE hair transplant is considered the best for men who wish to wear short hair.
In addition, people who have a delicate scalp or have very little hair in the donor area also make for ideal candidates for FUE hair transplant in Lucknow.
In this procedure, your surgeon will either opt for a scalp-to-scalp transplant or a body-to-scalp transplant. The selection of donor sites varies based on the density and stability of the hair in that particular area.
FUE Hair Transplant Success Rate
The success rate of each treatment, including FUE, FUT, DHT, and others, varies greatly. Usually, it depends on the results, the graft survival, and other factors. FUE hair transplant is said to have the highest success rate as it offers a graft survival rate of 90% (this is pretty good, for that matter). The success rate of the treatment might go as high as one hundred percent when conducted by a qualified hair transplant surgeon. Yes, the degree of success varies greatly based on the level of expertise, knowledge, and experience your surgeon possesses. Therefore, it is crucial to look for a highly experienced surgeon for your FUE hair transplant.
Time Taken for FUE Hair Transplant
FUE hair transplant surgery is a non-invasive treatment. This technique does not include the use of a scalpel. Usually, the time taken for the surgery varies based on the level of the baldness and the number of grafts required. Typically, this surgery takes 4 – 8 hours. It is advised to speak to your surgeon about every aspect, including the time and cost of the surgery.
Cost of a FUE Hair Transplant in Lucknow
The cost of any hair transplant, including the FUE hair transplant, depends on several factors. These factors include the qualification and experience of the surgeon, the location of the hair transplant clinic, the city where you are getting your hair transplant treatment, the reputation of the hair transplant clinic, the number of grafts required, the level of your baldness, and the aftercare provided by the hair transplant surgeon. All of these factors play a crucial role when it comes to determining the total cost of the FUE hair transplant in Lucknow. On average, the FUE hair transplant in Lucknow for 2000 grafts costs you somewhere around INR 45,000 and INR 70,000 in India. It is advised that you find a skilled and experienced hair transplant surgeon in Lucknow for the best results.
Top 6 Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant
As said earlier, FUE is the best hair transplant treatment to effectively address hair thinning issues. Here are some of the best benefits of undergoing FUE hair transplantation in Lucknow. Take a look…
- High Quality of the Graft: Whether you know it or not, graft play a crucial role in the success of hair transplantation. No matter which hair transplant technique you choose, the number of grafts and their placement can make it or break it for you. By this, we simply mean that if your surgeon is not careful while extracting or transplanting grafts, they may be damaged. Also, determining the right graft requirement is essential for successful results. A skilled surgeon will always choose the follicles that are in the best possible health and strength for effective harvesting and transplantation. They will first determine the donor site with high density and stability of the hair for the best results.
- Results That Appear Natural: Whether you believe it or not, how your hair looks after the surgery matters! It is essential that the final result appear natural. Otherwise, what is the point of going through so much agony and spending so much money? Yes, think about it! The best thing about FUE hair transplant is that it yields natural-looking results. A qualified surgeon will make sure that hair follicles are harvested and transplanted into their natural groupings. Doing so will lead to a more natural-looking appearance.
- No Scars: Scars do not look good – you will agree to it for sure! The most notable feature of FUE hair transplantation is that it does not leave behind any linear scars. Yes, your hair will have a more natural appearance as a result of this. In addition, you can style your hair whichever way you like, short or long, without having to worry about a scar being apparent.
- Painless Procedure: Yes, you read that right! FUE hair transplant is an absolutely painless procedure. When performing the FUE treatment, your surgeon will administer local anaesthesia in order to guarantee as little discomfort as possible during the procedure. People who have undergone the FUE treatment often claim to feel very little discomfort during the treatment. So, if you are worried about the pain, then relax! Just make sure you look for a qualified surgeon with immense experience performing FUE transplants.
- Shorter Healing Time: Healing time matters a lot. And it is worth noting that healing time differs from surgery to surgery and patient to patient. The coolest thing about the FUE hair transplant in Lucknow is its short healing time. This is because it is the least invasive hair transplant surgery. It doesn’t involve cutting or stitching. Individuals who undergo FUE treatment can resume their regular activities within a couple of days.
- No Damage to the Donor Site: Last but not least, this treatment causes no damage to the donor site. This is because this surgery involves the extraction of individual hair follicles. Moreover, surgeons utilize advanced tools to meticulously extract hair follicles in order to cause no harm to the follicles in the process.
Potential Risks or Side Effects of FUE Hair Transplant
As you know, a FUE hair transplant is a surgical procedure; there are certain risks associated with this treatment as well. These risks include swelling, infection, pain, bleeding, redness, inflammation, scabs, white dots, and so on. These are some of the common risks associated with FUE hair transplant. But the good thing is none of them are permanent. Yes, these side effects usually fade away as your scalp heals. But if you don’t get rid of them on time, then it is advised to visit your surgeon for the treatment. They would be able to help you with the right medication to get rid of the issue.
Wrapping it up…
So, this is all about FUE hair transplant treatment. Hopefully, this article has been informative for you and helped you gain insights into the most advanced hair transplant technique. We are sure that this post will help you make an informed decision that will greatly impact your life! No matter which hair transplant technique you choose, it is crucial to look for a highly skilled surgeon for it. This is because qualified surgeons follow proper procedures and advanced tools to perform the technique. They utilize their years of experience in order to provide you with the best results. FUE hair transplant is a great method for restoring natural looking appearance. Make sure to look for a highly qualified surgeon for your FUE hair transplant in Lucknow. Only reputable clinics employ the best surgeons. Also, they possess everything that is required for a successful hair transplant, including cutting-edge tools and equipment.
Hair transplant is a once-in-a-lifetime decision, so make sure to make an informed decision!