How do you write a vacant notice?

You may receive a “Vacant” notice if the person no longer resides at the previous address. Or, maybe, the person who resided at the previous address moved to a new home address. If this happens, then it may mean that the previous owner is no longer in residence.

You can ask for proof of residency from your recipient, but you won’t know for sure unless you ask. If the person has moved, you should know where Vacant notice the person has relocated. If he/she hasn’t returned a forwarding address, then it might be time to contact the post office and give them your updated information. The post office is a good source for obtaining current addresses. If you are having difficulty locating a former address, you can visit your local post office.