If you’re a Microsoft account holder, you can access aka.ms/accountsettings to monitor and set age restrictions for linked child accounts. It will work on Xbox, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Windows 10, Windows 11, and PC.
Changing the privacy settings on a minor’s Microsoft account will prevent them from seeing adult content. It’s also possible for parents to limit the people their children can communicate and play with.
The following settings can be changed for children’s online accounts:
- Being able to play with other people
- The use of electronic means of communication
- Users of Microsoft can rest easy knowing that aka.ms/accountsettings has security protocols in place to protect their data and keep unauthorized parties at bay.
- Minecraft is a popular and well-received game among children and young adults alike. However, the aka.ms/accountsettings error in Minecraft has been reported by a number of players who have used the game.
Next, we’ll discuss the account settings in more detail to see if there’s a problem. These people cannot play or connect with their friends because of this issue.
If you’re a minor, you can use the Microsoft/Xbox account of a family member to play Minecraft. This ensures that parents can monitor and control the content that their children have access to.
Minecraft aka.ms/account settings error?
Windows 11 and previous versions have a slew of issues to blame for the problem. Restricted access from the primary account is the most common. That means all you have to do is make the necessary adjustments in your browser’s configuration settings.
In addition, there are age restrictions to consider here. The Minecraft aka.ms/accountsettings error is frequently encountered by users who have added a user under the age of 18 to their Microsoft account.
Minecraft fix aka.ms/accountsettings error
Restarting the computer is the first step
- The Shut Down Window box can be launched by pressing Alt + F4 and selecting Restart from the drop-down menu.
- To restart the computer, click OK.
Log back into the Xbox account
- Enter Minecraft Launcher in the text field at the top of the Search menu by pressing Windows + S. Choose the relevant search results that appear.
- Next, select your account from the drop-down menu at the top-left of the page.
- Make a decision to log out of your account by clicking on the Logout button.
- After you’ve signed out, go to the Microsoft Login page, enter your login information, and then sign back in.
Modify your account preferences
- Log into your main Xbox account, complete the verification process, and select the account you are having issues with from the Xbox account settings.
- Go to the Online Safety tab on your Xbox X|S, Xbox One, or Windows 10 device.
- Now, check the boxes next to Allow. A Submit button at the bottom of each page is all that is needed to save your new clubs or games.
- Make sure that Minecraft runs without errors now.
0 responses on "Fix Error Code aka.ms/accountsetting in Minecraft"