embolotherapy market brings in the best of both qualitative and quantitative assessment techniques to explore the market size, share, and status of the Embolotherapy market for the forecast period, 2021 – 2028. The extensive examination of the global business environment provides a detailed analysis of the key driving forces and challenges with the aim to give the stakeholders, business owners, and filed marketing executives a competitive advantage over others.
The global embolotherapy market size reached USD 3.50 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.3%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, peripheral artery disease, and neurological disorders among others is a key factor driving global embolotherapy market revenue growth.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/embolotherapy-market
Exploring growth rate over a period
Business owners looking to scale up their business can refer this report that contains data regarding the rise in sales within a given consumer base for the forecast period, 2021 to 2028. Product owners can use this information along with the driving factors such as demographics and revenue generated from other products discussed in the report to get a better analysis of their products and services. Besides, the research analysts have compared the market growth rate with the product sales to enable business owners to determine the success or failure of a specific product or service.
Some major companies operating in the global market include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Terumo Medical Corporation, Penumbra Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Cook Medical Inc., Kaneka Corporation, and Stryker Corporation.
Rapid development of more advanced drug delivery systems such as drug-eluting beads is enabling radiologists to control drug release to tumors with reduced systemic drug exposure. This has also led to the development of new endovascular treatment procedures such as Drug-Elating Bead Transarterial Chemoembolization (DEB-TACE) procedure.
Emergen Research has segmented the global embolotherapy market on the basis of product, procedure, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Embolic Agents
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Embolization Coils
- Detachable Coils
- Pushable Coils
- Detachable Balloons
- Embolic Plug Systems
- Support Devices
- Embolic Agents
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Transcatheter Arterial Embolization
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization
- Transcatheter Chemoembolization
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Urological & Nephrological Disorders
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Embolotherapy market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756