Whether you’re staying in Edinburgh for a few days or for a week, there are plenty of hotels to choose from. In this guide we’ve compiled all the best options so you can find the perfect place to stay in Edinburgh.
The Radisson Blu Hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel is located in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre, near to Princes Street and the Royal Mile. It’s just a short walk from Princes Street Gardens and Castle Rock with its famous statue of King Charles I, as well as Old Town where you’ll find some great shopping.
The hotel has a range of on-site facilities including an excellent fitness gym with cardio machines, free weights and an indoor swimming pool (open from April to October). There are also two bars – one serving drinks all day long while another serves food until 11pm at night – so you can grab something before heading out for dinner or going out partying later on in your stay!
There’s also parking available nearby at The Royal Mile car park which is just steps away from our doorsteps too! If driving isn’t your thing then we recommend taking one of our many accessible busses which will get you there without any hassle whatsoever!
Commonwealth Edinburgh – The Falkirk Wheel
This hotel is located near the Edinburgh airport, and has a swimming pool and sauna. It also has a gym, restaurant, bar, spa and concierge service among other amenities. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout the entire building as well as parking in their underground car park which costs £10 per day or £15 for two days.
The Commonwealth Edinburgh – The Falkirk Wheel is pet friendly with a maximum of two dogs allowed per room (one dog per owner).
Castle Terrace Hotel & Spa
The Castle Terrace Hotel is located in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town. The hotel has a total of 225 rooms and suites, with 24-hour rooms available.
The guests can enjoy free WiFi access throughout the property, as well as a private parking lot if they wish to leave their vehicle at the hotel while they are visiting nearby attractions like Princes Street Gardens or Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
The Castle Terrace Hotel & Spa offers guests an array of amenities including an outdoor pool area with Jacuzzi jets and sun loungers; gym equipment for those who want to exercise on site; massage services for those seeking relaxation away from home; spa treatments such as facial massages or wraps (for an additional fee); body treatments such as scrubs or facials (also available for an additional fee).
The Thistle Edinburgh hotel is in the heart of Edinburgh. This modern hotel has been refurbished to provide guests with the latest in comfort and style, including rooms that feature an LCD TV, minibar and WiFi access.
The Thistle Edinburgh also features a sauna, gym and pool. Guests can enjoy leisure facilities including a restaurant or bar as well as meeting rooms for corporate events or conferences.
Four Seasons Hotel – Edinburgh at Leith
The Four Seasons Hotel – Edinburgh at Leith is one of Edinburgh’s most iconic hotels and is located on the banks of the River Leith, just steps away from Princes Street and Edinburgh Castle. The hotel offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi access, flat screen TVs and marble bathrooms.
The Four Seasons Hotel has many facilities including an indoor pool, gymnasium/exercise room and sauna/steam room; as well as a restaurant serving international cuisine including local dishes such as haggis or black pudding with neeps & tatties (Scots mashed turnips). There is also a 24-hour bar with seating for up to 250 guests if you want to enjoy your evening meal here too!
Hillsview by Radisson Blu Hotel
- Location: The Hillsview by Radisson Blu Hotel is located in the heart of Edinburgh, within walking distance to Princes Street and the Royal Infirmary.
- Amenities: This hotel offers guests complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, continental breakfast buffet and free parking. A fitness center is also available for guest use on site along with a business center that features computers with Internet access and printing services. A heated indoor pool can be found on level 6 while an outdoor pool is located on level 4 as well as a sauna treatment room which allows guests to relax after spending time at one of these attractions.
- Services: Guests can make use of the following services offered at this property: valet parking (subject to availability), complimentary newspapers every day; self parking available nearby for USD$23/day plus tax; laundry facilities – coin operated machines available upon request at front desk
Discover the city’s best hotels.
- Edinburgh’s best hotels are a great place to stay.
- We’ve got the best selection of hotels and bed and breakfasts in all corners of Edinburgh, from luxury palaces to quirky B&Bs and everything in between.
- Whether you’re looking for something luxurious or just want somewhere comfortable where you can relax after a busy day exploring the city, we’ve got what you need!
We hope that the above hotels will help you find your perfect stay in Edinburgh. Just remember to consider the location and price when booking.
0 responses on "Edinburgh hotels - Discover 100+ hotels to find your perfect stay!"