This online, self-paced program is design for individual seeking to enhance their existing digital marketing skills or pursue a new career in the growing digital marketing industry. Students will earn a certificate exclusively branded and issued by Duke University. The program will provide students with advanced knowledge of the eight most important digital marketing domains such as Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
The program also includes real-world projects and virtual simulations for practical experience. Students will learn more about the various digital marketing platforms such as Google, Meta, LinkedIn and Instagram. All this can be accomplish during times that fit your schedule.
Why choose the Duke Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program?
- Duke Continuing Studies is a registered education provider for OMCP, and completion of our program meets the course training criteria to sit for the OMCA and OMCP certification exams.
- The course is also aligned to Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics and Microsoft Bing certification exams. Therefore, enrollees are prepared for multiple certifications that fall within the top 10 globally recognized digital marketing credentials.
- Delivers one of the most comprehensive, non-credit programs available with 350 combined instruction/study hours
- Provides the flexibility to learn on a mobile app for learning on the go, downloadable content and offline viewing
- Offers hands-on simulation labs and projects for practical learning
- Includes study guides and instructional slides for most course modules
- Successful graduates earn an additional 12 months access to all existing and new/updated material upon program completion
The online Digital Media and Marketing Certificate program is comprise of the following module:
- Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA)
- (Required to be completed prior to moving on to advance modules)
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced Content Marketing
- Advanced Social Media
- Advanced Mobile Marketing
- Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Advanced Web Analytics
- Advanced Email Marketing
- (To earn a certificate of completion, students must complete six of the eight advanced modules after the DMCA prerequisite)
This program also includes the labs, tools and elective courses listed below. Tools course are incorporate into the DMCA module; therefore, they are require for program completion. Elective course are not require, but provide ample opportunity to supplement your learning experience during the course of the program. They are subject to change at any time.
Labs: Mimic Pro and Mimic Social access will allow for integration of learned skills applied to real data and analytics to simulate both paid and social media strategies
Tools: An extensive list of tools are cover within the eight marketing domains of this program. Some of the most popular and in-demand tools include Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta/Facebook Advertising, YouTube and Video Marketing, Twitter Advertising, Hootsuite, and Mailchimp
Elective Courses: Social, Mobile Analytics and Cloud (SMAC), Twitter Marketing and Advertising, Pinterest Marketing, Holiday PPC, Display Advertising, Digital Marketing in Asia, and Personal Branding
Additional features include:
- Live mentoring sessions that are exclusive to Duke students and are held twice per month for topics related to the program and the opportunity for Q&A from instructors
- Access to live and on-demand webinars from today’s leading marketing professionals for trending topics