Web design is one of the fastest growing fields in the world today! Do you want to start a career in web design? Or simply acquire a new skill and build a professional website for your business or brand?
This web designs course teaches you how to build a website from beginner to a level where you can build a host a website by yourself.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build a well-designed and fully functional website using the knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 that you will be taught thoroughly.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of computer science or expensive equipment. A computer, your attention, determination and time is all you need!
- Anyone looking to start a career in web design
- Anyone who wants to acquire the knowledge to build a website for personal use
- Anyone who wants to steady their hands in web design
What Will I Learn?
- How to get started on HTML & the basic structures of a webpage
- Introduction to CSS for working with fonts, colors, animations, etc,
- Getting started with bootstrap including how to set up and apply the grid system.
- How to create any kind of website with any layout and design you can imagine
- How to create a website that can support any device size with responsive mobile- friendly design
- How to set up hosting for your website
- Upon completion of the course, you will be given a mini project which you are expected to complete and submit before the given deadline. The project will be evaluated.
- Certification will be given after evaluation is complete which usually takes between 24 -48 hours after submission of the project.
- Qualification for certificate requires a pass score of 70% and above.
|Intro to Web Design – Web Design Basics Explained Details||00:00:00|
|Getting Started With HTML|
|HTML5 Tutorial – 1 – Introduction Details||00:00:00|
|The Basic Structure of a Web Page Details||00:00:00|
|The Header Tags Details||00:00:00|
|The Paragraph Tag Details||00:00:00|
|Text Formatting Details||00:00:00|
|Ordered and Unordered lists Details||00:00:00|
|Inserting images into a Webpage Details||00:00:00|
|How to create forms in HTML5 Details||00:00:00|
|Advanced Input Fields for HTML5 Forms Details||00:00:00|
|Adding Links in HTML Details||00:00:00|
|The iFrame Element Details||00:00:00|
|Introduction to CSS|
|Introduction to CSS Details||00:00:00|
|Inline vs. Internal vs. External Stylesheet for CSS Details||00:00:00|
|ID’s and Classes Details||00:00:00|
|The DIV element Details||00:00:00|
|Changing font type, color, and size using external stylesheet Details||00:00:00|
|CSS Absolute and Relative Positioning Details||00:00:00|
|CSS – margin, padding, border and float explained Details||00:00:00|
|Align text in CSS Details||00:00:00|
|How to Style Links Details||00:00:00|
|Getting started with Bootstrap|
|Bootstrap for Beginners – Introduction Details||00:00:00|
|Download and setup Details||00:00:00|
|Applying Bootstrap Grid System Details||00:00:00|
|Navbar Menu Class Details||00:00:00|
|Basic forms Details||00:00:00|
|Bootstrap table class Details||00:00:00|
|Bootstrap Modal and Pop-ups Details||00:00:00|
|Responsive Bootstrap Website Tutorial with Full Screen Landing Page Details||00:00:00|
|How to Set Up Hosting For Your website|
|How to Set Up Website With GoDaddy Details||00:00:00|
|Additional Learning Resources on Website Design|
|Learning Resources on Web Design Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.