This photography course is designed as a complete guide to understanding photography, all its concepts and ultimately taking great images!
Whether you have never picked up a camera before or you take “okay” pictures with your phone and want to improve, this course caters to you!
You will master the photography techniques to take you from beginner to extraordinary!
It is a complete, step-by-step Guide from choosing a camera, understanding & setting your camera, ensuring the right lighting, composing your shot, taking amazing images, editing and retouching and even MAKING MONEY from your images!
- Photography enthusiasts
- Beginner Photographers
- Anyone interested in acquiring a new skill and earning money from it
- Anyone who needs to take pictures for their work, business eg content creators, bloggers, product vendors, etc.
What Will I Learn?
- Basic understanding of photography and it’s concepts.
- An Understanding of how the camera works so that you can manually set your camera to take the best shots.
- How to properly expose your image
- Image composition to take the most eye-catching pictures.
- Basics of Lighting for Photography
- How to take pictures in different settings: portraits, landscape, events, night life.
- Basic Post production using Lightroom and Photoshop
- A guide to choosing what camera to buy
- A guide to selling stock photos and make money from your pictures!
- Upon completion of the course, you will be given the option to either take an online exam or complete a mini project which you are expected to submit before the given deadline. The test project will be evaluated.
- Certification will be given after evaluation is complete which usually takes between 24 -48 hours after submission of the project.
- Qualification for certificate requires a pass score of 70% and above.
|Course Introduction: Basic Photography Details||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Exposure Details||00:00:00|
|How To Take Long Exposure Shots – DSLR Tips Details||00:00:00|
|Beginners Guide to Composition Details||00:00:00|
|9 photo composition tips (feat. Steve McCurry) Details||00:00:00|
|Camera Anatomy & Settings|
|Holding Your Camera Details||00:00:00|
|5 Camera Settings Everyone Should Know Details||00:00:00|
|Focus and Depth of Field|
|Get Sharp Focus From Front to Back Details||00:00:00|
|Getting Started: Depth of Field Photography Details||00:00:00|
|White Balance and Color|
|How To Get Accurate White Balance In Portrait Photography Details||00:00:00|
|How to Use Camera Color Filters Details||00:00:00|
|Lighting & Flash Photography|
|Mastering your Flash- The Basics Details||00:00:00|
|Speedlight Photography Techniques Details||00:00:00|
|Camera Settings for Shooting Portraits Details||00:00:00|
|creative photography – portrait tutorial Details||00:00:00|
|Landscape Photography Basics Details||00:00:00|
|Five Tips for Better Landscape Photography Details||00:00:00|
|Event & Wedding Photography|
|Event Photography Tutorial Details||00:00:00|
|Advanced Event Photography Tips You’ve never heard Details||00:00:00|
|How To Photograph At Night Details||00:00:00|
|DSLR Tutorial: Night Photography Details||00:00:00|
|Buying a camera|
|Choosing the Right Camera: Two Minute Tips with David Bergman Details||00:00:00|
|Photo Editing in Adobe Photoshop|
|Basic Editing Tutorial For Beginning Photographers Details||00:00:00|
|Photo Editing in Adobe Lightroom|
|Lightroom Tutorial for Beginners Details||00:00:00|
|Selling Stock Photography|
|How To Sell My Photos Online 2018 – 5 Best Sites for Photographers Details||00:00:00|
|Additional Learning materials on Photography|
|Additional learning materials and resources on photography Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.