Do you want learn how to ensure that you are healthy and safe in your work place?
In this course, you will learn thoroughly about health and safety in the work place by understanding how to identify, assess and control risk, take safety precautions to prevent health hazards and ensure a safe work environment.
You will learn about Hazards that could occur in the work environment such as: fire, electrical, chemical, biological, hazards and how you can control the risk.
You will also learn about physical and psychological health, workplace ergonomics and how to maintain general health and safety in the work place.
While this course may appeal more to industrial workers and workers in the field, be sure that it will educate people in all fields of work from industry to construction sites to classrooms, to office buildings, to department stores and even beauty salons! so do not hesitate to take this course.
At the end of the course, you will surely know how to ensure a safer, healthier and more productive work environment.
- Industrial workers
- HSE Engineers
- Workers and Supervisors in high risk jobs such as construction workers, Engineers, lab technicians/scientists, etc
- Anybody responsible for the health and safety of people in the work environment.
What Will I Learn?
- Foundations in Health, Safety & Environment
- How to perform risk assessment in a professional way
- The best way to handle workplace hazards such as transport hazards, work equipment hazards, musculoskeletal hazards and their risk control.
- Safety precautions to take while in the work environment including fire safety, electrical safety, etc
- Health hazards such as chemical and biological health hazards, physical and psychological health hazards and how to manage them.
- Practical approach to and the application of risk assessment and control.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be given an online exam and complete a mini project which you are expected to submit before the given deadline. The test project will be evaluated.
- Certification will be given after evaluation is complete which usually takes between 24 -48 hours after submission of the project.
- Qualification for certificate requires a pass score of 70% and above.
|Health and Safety Introduction Details||00:00:00|
|Foundations in Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety Foundations Details||00:00:00|
|Workplace Hazards and Risk Control|
|Hazards and risks Details||00:00:00|
|Hazard and Risk Assessment Details||00:00:00|
|Workplace Hazards & Risk Control Details||00:00:00|
|Transport Hazards and Risk Control|
|Risk assessment in Transport Details||00:00:00|
|Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control|
|Minimizing musculoskeletal disorders Details||00:00:00|
|Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control|
|Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Details||00:00:00|
|Workplace Ergonomics Details||00:00:00|
|Basic Electrical Safety Details||00:00:00|
|Fire Safety for Workers Details||00:00:00|
|How to Operate Fire Extinguisher – Fire Safety Training Details||00:00:00|
|Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control|
|Biological Safety Cabinet (BSC): How it Works to Protect You Details||00:00:00|
|Chemical Hazards / Lab Safety Details||00:00:00|
|Safe Chemical Handling / Lab Safety Details||00:00:00|
|Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control|
|Physical Hazards and Psychological Hazards Details||00:00:00|
|Health and safety practical application|
|Why Health and Safety is important? Details||00:00:00|
|Additional learning materials on Health Safety Environment|
|Learning Resources on HSE Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.