This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your communication skills training needs. This course covers a vast array of communication needs and scenarios, from how to communicate during a job interview, pitching investors, asking for a raise, speaking one on one or to large groups.
- Business owners.
- Job seekers.
- Motivational speakers.
- Corporate Individuals.
What Will I Learn?
- Building Trust
- Effective Communication
- Communication skills for business
- Communication skills for job interviews
- Upon completion of the course, you will be given an online exam and a mini project which you are expected to submit before the given deadline. The test project will be evaluated.
- Certification will be given after evaluation is complete which usually takes between 24 -48 hours after submission of the project.
- Qualification for certificate requires a pass score of 70% and above.
|Introduction to communication||00:00:00|
|How to Build Trust and Relationships||00:00:00|
|Building Trust: Vulnerability||00:00:00|
|Building Trust: Rapport in the workplace||00:00:00|
|Communication skills for business|
|Communication for networking||00:00:00|
|Communication skills during meetings||00:00:00|
|Tips for Giving a Killer Class Presentation||00:00:00|
|Communication skills for job interviews|
|Controlling first impressions||00:00:00|
|The Fine Art of Small Talk||00:00:00|
|Your body speaks||00:00:00|
|So, Tell Me About Yourself||00:00:00|
|Talking About Your Qualifications||00:00:00|
|Why Are You Interested in this Position?||00:00:00|
|Why Are You Looking to Leave Your Current Position||00:00:00|
|Answering the Salary Question||00:00:00|
|Learning Resources on Communication|
|Learning resources on developing communication skills||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.