To order this 310+ page report, which features 110+ figures and 200+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/continuous-manufacturing/308.html
- A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies with capabilities for continuous manufacturing, along with information on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, purpose of manufacturing (in-house and contract services), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), location of headquarters, location of manufacturing facilities, type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), type of continuous manufacturing related service(s) offered (process development, API manufacturing, intermediate manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, and packaging and fill / finish), type of dosage form (solid and liquid), and installed capacity and batch size (if available).
- Elaborate profiles of some of the key contract manufacturers active in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile features an overview of the company, along with information related to its service portfolio, continuous manufacturing capabilities and facilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the various partnerships related to continuous manufacturing, which have been established since 2013, based on several parameters, such as year of an agreement, the type of partnership (research agreements, facility development / establishment agreements, technology enhancement agreements, service alliances, process development agreements, manufacturing agreements and other relevant agreements), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), type of continuous manufacturing related service (API manufacturing, intermediate manufacturing and end product manufacturing) and type of dosage form (solid and liquid). It also provides the regional distribution of the collaborations.
- Initiatives taken by the leading pharmaceutical companies (in terms of revenues), covering both partnered as well as in-house projects.
- A review of the companies offering modular facilities / modular cleanrooms, with information on their geographical location (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world), year of establishment, company size (small-sized, mid-sized or large) and type of industries served (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or others). It also includes information on the recent projects undertaken / executed by the companies providing modular facilities.
- A case study of the companies offering technologies / equipment (continuous blenders and mixers, continuous granulators, continuous dryers, continuous compressors, continuous coaters, flow reactors, continuous filtration, distillation and centrifugation equipment, continuous chromatography, PAT technology and other technologies) that can potentially be used in a continuous manufacturing process, providing information on the geographical location of potential stakeholders and the type of technology / equipment provided.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Purpose of Manufacturing
- Contract service
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Type of Continuous Manufacturing related Service
- API Manufacturing
- End Product manufacturing
- Type of Drug Molecule
- Small Molecule
- Type of dosage form
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Andrea Adamo, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Zaiput Flow technologies
- Bayan Takizawa, Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer, CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals
- Nick Thomson, Senior Director Chemical Research and Development, Pfizer
- Himanshu Gadgil, Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Enzene Biosciences
- Eric Fang, Chief Scientific Officer, Snapdragon Chemistry)
- Ian Houson, Technical Project Manager, Continuous Manufacturing and Crystallization, University of Strathclyde
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/308/request-sample.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (2nd Edition), 2018-2028
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- China Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis