Increasing penetration of 5G network is a key factor driving market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 5.65 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 16.4%, Market Trends – Increasing industrialization in developing countries
New York, October 20,2021-The global cognitive radio market size is expected to reach USD 19.16 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 16.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as growing implementation of various advanced technologies such as GPS, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence, and increasing demand for smart consumer electronics across the globe are expected to drive market revenue growth. Cognitive radio is a smart radio and network technology that identifies available channels in a specific wireless spectrum. Application of cognitive radio technology helps to overcome scarcity of radio spectrum, and enhance satellite communications.
Cognitive radio technology is widely applied in various end-use sectors such as government and defense, transportation, energy and utilities, telecommunication, healthcare, and others. Rising demand for uninterrupted wireless communication in government sector is one of key factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
North America market accounted for second-largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Factors such as increasing demand for cognitive radios from the government & defense and telecommunication sectors, and rising adoption of advanced technologies are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth.
Asia Pacific market accounted for a 23.2% revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization, and constant development in the global telecommunication sector.
Europe market accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Increasing adoption of 5G network is one of the key factors driving market revenue growth in the region.
Download Sample -@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1121
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In May 2021, EXFO launched 5GPro spectrum analyzer. It is a modular and field-focused radio frequency (RF) testing solution that offers detailed visibility into 4G/LTE and 5G NR environments. It can also analyze FR1 (sub-6 GHz) and FR2 (mmWave) bands by using a single field-upgradeable solution.
- Software tools segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to growing requirement of software to integrate components with radio communication systems.
- Major players profiled in the global market report include BAE Systems, Raytheon Company, Thales Group, Rhode & Schwarz, Spectrum Signal Processing, xG Technology, Nutaq, Ettus Research, Shared Spectrum Company, and DataSoft.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the cognitive radio market based on component, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Software Tools
- Radio Control & Reconfiguration Tools
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Policy & Configuration Database Manager
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Spectrum Sensing
- Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Allocation
- Location Tracking
- Cognitive Routing
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Government and Defense
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Advantages of Cognitive Radio (CR) Report:
• Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
• Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
• Extensive regional analysis of the Cognitive Radio (CR) industry
• Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
• SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
• Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
• Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cognitive-radio-market