Advances in biotechnology have enabled the identification of several novel biomarkers, which are presently being used for a variety of purposes, including diagnosis, drug development, clinical research and to facilitate therapy-related decisions.
The report features an extensive study of the current landscape and future outlook of the immuno-oncology biomarkers testing market (focusing particularly on TMB, MSI and TILs (CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, FOXP3+)). It provides an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of the various companies engaged in this domain. Amongst various elements, the report includes:
- A detailed analysis of ongoing, biomarker-based clinical trials initiated by big pharmaceutical companies.
- An analysis of the landscape of companies offering testing services for cancer biomarkers, namely TMB, MSI / MMR and TILs (including CD3+, CD4+, CD8+ and FOXP3+).
- An insightful 2X2 representation of the results of a detailed competitiveness analysis of various tests (segregated across different biomarker groups).
- Elaborate profiles of leading analytical testing service providers focused on immuno-oncology biomarkers (shortlisted based on strength of service portfolio).
- A detailed publication analysis of over 180 research articles that have been published since 2016, highlighting the key focus areas of ongoing research activity related to immuno-oncology biomarkers, namely TMB, MSI / MMR and TILs.
- A comprehensive clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies, focused on the assessment of cancer biomarkers, namely TMB, MSI / MMR and TILs.
- A discussion on the upcoming opportunities that are likely to impact the evolution of this market over the coming years.
- A discussion on various steps involved in development operations of companion diagnostics
- A comparative analysis of the needs of different stakeholders involved in the development of companion diagnostic products
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
To request a sample report – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/253/request-sample.html
- Type of test
- Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs)
- Companion Diagnostic Tests (CDx)
- Type of disease indication
- Breast cancer
- Blood cancer
- Colon / Colorectal cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Type of cancer biomarker
- MSI / MMR
- Type of analytical technique
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Key geographical regions
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Foundation Medicine
- NeoGenomics Laboratories
- Q2 Solutions
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- Dr Lal PathLabs
- Shenzhen Yuce Biotechnology
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Cell Encapsulation: Focus on Therapeutics and Technologies, 2019-2030
- In Vitro ADME Testing Services Market, 2019-2030
- HPAPI and Cytotoxic Drugs Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis