Being in college doesn’t mean you have to wait to complete your years to start earning money, I say earn while you learn! You can find many side hustles that won’t take up to much of your time and cause distraction to your learning, when you are in college you will start to feel the responsibilities of being a grown up and you need to start making some money even if you can generate a $7000 a year, 7k you didn’t have so let us dive in and me present to you simple side ideas while in college!
What is a side hustle?
A side hustle is a way to make some extra money on the side.
There are many different ways to make money in your spare time, but a side hustle is one of the most popular.
The term “side hustle” was coined by Tim Ferriss, author of “The 4-Hour Workweek”, and refers to any way you use your spare time to generate income.
A side hustle is a way to supplement your income and potentially make some money while you are in college. You can start a side hustle by doing something that you enjoy or by taking advantage of an opportunity that you have. A side hustle can provide you with a sense of purpose and accomplishment, as well as help to build your resume. Working on a side hustle can also help you to manage the stress of being in college.
10 Simple side hustles to start while in college that don’t require skills
- Referral partner: A referral partner is someone who helps you find new customers. They are not paid a commission but they do get a commission when you make a sale. This is an easy way to make money for college students because they don’t have to invest anything into the business. They can just refer their friends and family and get rewarded for it.
- Vending machines: A vending machine business is a side hustle that can generate a decent amount of money. You can start your own vending machine business by buying vending machines and placing them in various locations such as gas stations, convenience stores, schools, or even at your own office. You can also use an online platform to sell the products you want to sell in bulk. For example: if you want to sell snacks, you can buy the snacks from a wholesaler and then place them in the vending machine. And if you graduate and land a rewarding career you can sell your vending machine routes on bizroutes.com
- Uber: Driving for Uber is a side hustle that many college students are using to make money while they are in school. It can be a great way to supplement your income and save up for the future. Driving for Uber is an option that many college students are taking advantage of because it can be a great way to make money while they are in school. Many people use this as a way to supplement their income and save up for the future.Some of the benefits of driving for Uber include:
-Being your own boss, so you can work whenever you want
-No office dress code
-No boss telling you what to do
- Youtube channel: The YouTube industry is a tough one to break into. It’s hard to get started and you have to have the right equipment, time, and talent if you want to make it. But if you’ve got a YouTube channel that you’ve been dreaming about starting for some time now, then now is the time, you can find many tutorials on YouTube itself!
- content writer Freelancer: There are many ways to make money with your writing skills. You can freelance for companies, write for blogs, or even create content for your own site. Writing is a skill that is in high demand and if you have the talent, there are many ways to make money from it. The internet has made it easier than ever before to get paid for your words.
- Become a photographer: A side hustle is a way for college students to make a little extra money. It can also be a way to gain experience in a field that they are interested in but don’t have the time or opportunity to pursue. Photography is one of the more popular side hustles for college students. It can be done from anywhere and doesn’t require expensive equipment. Some people use photography as an outlet for creativity, while others use it as an opportunity to make some extra cash.
- Proofreading: We can use our skills and expertise to get side hustles. One of the most lucrative side hustles is proofreading. It is a great way to make some extra money and help people out at the same time.
Proofreading is a profession that requires careful attention to detail and good reading skills. A proofreader checks for errors in text, such as misspellings, poor grammar, or inconsistencies in style or formatting. They also make sure that the text has been written according to a specific style guide or other requirements.
- Blog: College students are always looking for ways to make an extra buck. If you’re looking for a part-time job, consider becoming a blogger. You don’t need any formal training or experience to become an expert in your field of interest. All you need is the drive and passion to share your thoughts with the world.
There are many ways that you can monetize your blog, but it all starts with creating content that people want to read!
The first step in becoming a successful blogger is creating content that people want to read.
This can be as easy as sharing your thoughts on something you’re passionate about, or it could be more complicated like reviewing products, interviewing celebrities, or teaching others how to do something new.
- Take surveys: College students are in the prime age for side hustles. They are young, flexible, and have a lot of free time. What’s more, they’re often looking for ways to make some extra money to help pay for tuition and living expenses.
Surveys are a great way to make some extra cash on the side. You can take them from the comfort of your own home and they usually don’t take too much time out of your day. Plus, you can do them while watching TV or listening to music so it’s not like you’re working hard or anything!
- Postmates: Postmates is a food delivery service that connects customers with their favorite local restaurants.
This service is available in over 500 cities and delivers from more than 100,000 restaurants. Customers can order from their phone or the Postmates website and have the food delivered to their doorstep in as little as an hour, it is a great way to make money while making delivery while managing it from your phone
The benefits of starting a side hustle are endless. It is one of the best ways to make money while still in college. One of the most important benefits is that it can help you learn new skills and make connections with people who are not in your field. You may be able to use your side hustle as a way to get experience and build up your resume before you graduate.