Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Biopharmaceutical Contract Biomanufacturing Market, (4th Edition), 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analyses, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of biopharmaceutical CMOs and contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs). Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing services.
- A detailed landscape of the biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities established across the key geographical regions.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that claim to have a diverse range of capabilities related to the development, manufacturing and packaging of biologics.
- A detailed discussion on the key enablers in this domain, including certain niche product classes, such as antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), bispecific antibodies, cell therapies, gene therapies and viral vectors.
- A case study on the growing global biosimilars market, highlighting the associated opportunities for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of small and large molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A detailed discussion on the overview, benefits and challenges associated with in-house manufacturing.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by biopharmaceutical therapeutics / drug developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of the recent collaborations, mergers and acquisitions and expansions that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the recent developments within the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry.
- A detailed capacity analysis, taking into consideration the individual development and manufacturing capacities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for biologics based on several parameters.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under an elaborate SWOT framework.
- A survey analysis featuring inputs solicited from various experts who are directly / indirectly involved in providing contract manufacturing services to biopharmaceutical developers.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Commonly outsourced business operations
To order this 780+ page report, which features 300+ figures and 270+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/biopharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-market/250.html
- Types of Expression Systems Used
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Company Size
- Large / Very Large
- Types of Biologics Manufactured
- Antibody Therapeutics
- Cell Therapies
- Other Biologics
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/250/request-sample.html
Key companies covered in the report
- AGC Biologics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cytiva (GE Healthcare)
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- KBI Biopharma
- Kemwell Biopharma
- Luina Bio
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- Takara Bio
- WuXi AppTec (WuXi Biologics)
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2021-2030
- ADC Contract Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2020-2030
- Microbial Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415