Although biopharmaceuticals offer significant profit margins and have been proven to be effective in treating a myriad of diseases, they are generally associated with high costs of development and complex manufacturing protocols; this is true for antibody-based products as well. Presently, there are a number of companies that claim to offer end-to-end solutions, ranging from antibody development to commercial production. Further, prevalent trends suggest that sponsor companies are likely to continue relying on contract service providers for various aspects of antibody-based product development and manufacturing.
To order this 285+ page report, which features 100+ figures and 110+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-cmo-market/295.html
Key Market Insights
Over 100 CMOs presently claim to offer manufacturing services for antibodies
The Antibody Contract manufacturing market is currently dominated by the presence of small and mid-sized companies, which represent 70% of the industry stakeholders. It is also worth highlighting that more than 55% of CMOs claim to have the capabilities to manufacture antibodies across all scales of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial).
North America and Europe are anticipated to capture over 70% of the market share by 2030
However, the market in the Asia is anticipated to grow at a relatively faster rate. Further, presently, more than 90% of the antibodies are being developed using mammalian expression systems, and this trend is unlikely to change significantly in short to mid-term.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this– https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/295/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading CMOs engaged in the production of antibody-based therapeutics?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What is the annual clinical and commercial demand for antibody-based products?
- What is the current installed capacity for manufacturing of antibodies?
- What are the various expansion initiatives undertaken by antibody CMOs?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD 17 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the antibody contract manufacturing market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Antibodies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Bispecific Antibodies
- Company Size
- Large / Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Bispecific Antibody Therapeutics Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) – Linker and Conjugation Technologies Market, 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415